Marketing Trainee or Experienced - no vacancies at present
Salary negotiable depending on experience
If you're starting out in a career in marketing this is a real opportunity to showcase your skills and build an impressive CV - ideal for a marketing graduate having difficulty getting their first break. Full or part time considered. Or if you've got great marketing experience already, we'd be very interested in speaking with you.
You would be given a real budget (£25-40k) and a high degree of freedom to hone your skills. In the past we've used postcard mailshots, local paper adverts, seminars, sponsorship, social media (including Twitter and Linked In), magazine advertising (unsuccessfully) and we're used to monitoring the results using 0800 numbers. We've recently won the Salisbury Playhouse sponsorship package (worth £7,000) for next year's season.
If you feel you meet the requirements as listed below, please send your CV in a pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marketing Job Application.
- marketing degree or marketing experience
- ability to work to tight deadlines and meet targets
- flexible approach to work
- excellent writing skills
- good telephone manner
- non smoker
- work experience
- over 25 years in the computer business
- over 15 years in web marketing and Website design
- excellent client base
- friendly office environment
- beautiful rural location between Salisbury and Shaftesbury
:: No Agencies Please ::