sharing over twenty nine years of expertise
- 1984 - Chris Stanbury founded Cravenplan Computers in London.
- 1986 - He produced an energy-monitoring program saving the BBC £4 million.
- 1996 - The first Web site was created in-house, for Rockbase, and turnover exceeded £1 million for the first time.
- 1997 - The Cravenplan offices were moved from London to Swallowcliffe.
- 2000 - The fiftieth Web site client was signed up.
- 2004 - Launch of Neighbourhood Web, designed to help local authorities develop their local e-government programme.
- 2007 - Sean and John join the SEO team
- 2008 - Sandra joins the team in Administration/Accounts
- 2009 - 1,000th seminar attendee (Pepe Seaford from the Bison Farm)
- 2010 - 20th Seminar title added "Email Marketing"
- 2011 - Mike, Amelia and Dan join the SEO team which boosts the team to 5.
- 2012 - Sale of company to Urban Media initiated
- 2013 - Resurrection of Cravenplan as SEO company following lack of payment by Urban Media and dissatisfaction by several of their clients
- 2013 - £485,000 legal claim against Urban Media
We are constantly expanding our client base and we now provide a wide range of services:
- design, writing, hosting, optimisation and maintenance
Click on Our Team to see the depth and breadth of our experience and expertise.
Click on Our Portfolio to see examples of our work to date.
If you want to know more about our history, click on timeline.