make IT work for you with our FREE seminars
At Cravenplan we believe in sharing our knowledge. We want everyone to make the most of their computers, whether for business or pleasure so we offer a wide range of seminars and workshops from E-bay to Search Engine Optimisation.
Forthcoming seminars and workshops:
2019 SEMINARS - Free seminars & workshops - Get involved, learn and enjoy!
- SEMINAR - Time management - 16 January 2019
- SEMINAR - Digital Photography - 13 February 2019
- WORKSHOP - What makes a Website successful? - 3 hr Workshop - 13 March 2019
- SEMINAR - Writing for the Web - 10 April 2019
- SEMINAR - Search Engine Optimisation - 15 May 2019
- SEMINAR - Top marketing and exhibiting tips - 12 June 2019
A Cravenplan seminar and workshop is:
- an excellent networking opportunity
- a fantastic chance to learn about the Internet (often at no cost)
- open to anyone with an interest in computers or running a business
You’ll have the chance to:
- benefit from Chris Stanbury’s extensive experience
- meet the Cravenplan team
- learn something new in a relaxed, friendly environment
All seminars and workshops:
Cravenplan support Hope and Homes for Children, a charity dedicated to helping orphaned children in Eastern Europe and Africa (www.hopeandhomes.org).
Your email address will only be used by Cravenplan Computers and will not be disclosed to third parties.