Website maintenance at prices you can’t afford to miss
With our maintenance packages we
- keep your site up-to-date as search engine requirements change
- add new keywords and phrases as necessary
- monitor response and provide monthly reports on your visitor profiles and other essential statistics
- build strategic partnerships with other Websites
- create satellite sites if required
- update your site to include new pages, new products, latest news etc
- analyse competitors' sites
- write new content to submit to specialist sites
We currently offer the following standard packages although we will also create bespoke packages (£80 + VAT per hour) to meet your specific requirements.
Bronze @ £80 + VAT per month allows for
- minor changes to your site, including the insertion of text supplied digitally on to existing pages
- up to 2 hours' work on your site each month (max of 12 hours per year)
- no search engine optimisation work
Silver @ £160 + VAT per month allows for
- the occasional addition of new pages plus minor updates to other pages
- promotion with major search engines
- up to 4 hours' work on your site each month (max of 24 hours per year)
Gold @ £400 + VAT per month allows for
- sufficient time for the occasional addition of new pages plus minor updates to other pages
- optimisation of the site for search engine performance and promotion.
- fortnightly monitoring of your site's rankings
- quarterly or half-yearly meetings to discuss the ongoing development of the site
- up to 10 hours' work on your site each month (max of 60 hours per year)
Platinum @ £800 + VAT per month allows for
- substantial improvements and changes to your site each month
- optimisation of the site for search engine performance, promotion (and re-submission where necessary) to the major search engines and directories
- regular meetings to discuss the performance of the site
- weekly monitoring of your site's rankings and statistics for targeted search engine enhancement
- up to 21 hours' (3 days) work on your site each month (max of 18 days per year)
Paid Links/Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (e.g. Adwords in Google) is the sponsored links advertising which appears on the right of the screen on many searches and in the coloured section at the top of the list on some.
Carefully managed campaigns can produce spectacular results in a few weeks as opposed to the lengthy lead times (up to a year) for organic results.
For most clients we run campaigns in Bing and Yahoo as well as Google.
For a PPC campaign, we recommend at least 5 hours per month (£80 + VAT per hour). This will normally cover a limited PPC campaign with standard Search Engine Optimisation. SEO will promote the site in the organic (free) listings in the search engines.
A Pay Per Click Campaign can boost your sales, whether you are selling storage containers or Christmas cards.
MAC Containers supplies modular portable buildings with applications ranging from site offices and welfare units, to smoking shelters and secure storage.
With a product so diverse in its uses, MAC Containers uses Pay Per Click advertising to supplement the results from the organic search engine listings to great effect. They currently get about 12 sales leads every day, successfully converting two to three of these.
PPC advertising is a real bonus as it allows MAC Containers to target new markets as they emerge. In 2007 when the smoking ban in public places was implemented, MAC was able to test the popularity of their range of smoking shelters in a very cost effective manner.